Home » , , » Any Toonboom Inkers Familiar with my style?

Any Toonboom Inkers Familiar with my style?


Hi folks

I'm getting started on the cartoon here.

If you have already inked some of my characters in the past and can use Toonboom Animate I might have some scenes for you to work on if you are interested.

[ink_05.jpg]Here are some inking tips:http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/2013/04/using-space-in-your-drawings-to-focus.html
I had a good post on how to ink faces - using inks by the amazing Brian Romero, but the images seem to have disappeared from the page. They must have been from a blog post of his that he has since deleted.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

languages

 
Support : Copyright © 2014. lets in kit up