Home » » I Hate The New Blogger Interface

I Hate The New Blogger Interface

Blogger must have decided it was losing money so it redid its interface to make it much harder to use. I think they want us to all stop using it, which I am considering because it is so much harder to use now.
 Now everything takes multiple steps and you can't find anything without dragging down all these drop-down menus.




 I love this bug: you can't backspace from your new post. You're just stuck forever on your dashboard after you publish a new post.


And I can't understand why you can't block hecklers and harassers from commenting. That's a function just about every communication technology has and no medium needs it more than blogs, since they are magnets for loons.
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Please help me unsubscribe to your posts. thanks
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

languages

 
Support : Copyright © 2014. lets in kit up