Home » , » Inking Test in Toonboom

Inking Test in Toonboom

 Some folks have been sending me some pretty good inking samples. If you want to do a test on an actual scene in Toonboom, let me know.


Here's a swell George by Julian.
I like Ethan too.
He has a nice sense of organic form.
His inks of the characters feel alive.


 Paul is good but still a bit mechanical. Some of his curves look like he is using a circle template. It could benefit from a more organic approach.
Nik is pretty good but I think he may have changed some shapes.
Like Slab's cuffs
also the thin lines in the details are a bit too thin.

I suggest if you want me to look at your samples, that you
INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL PENCIL ART IN YOUR POST.

also:
PUT AN ACTIVE LINK in the comments so I can just click it and get to your page.

 ******AND! 
YOU gotta make it easy for me to comment and find you. 
none of this crap:

I tried filling it
this damn Craptha thing 6 times
and never got through.


Oh and if you're crazy, don't bother to send me any more
messages
unless you want the cops to come haul you away again.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

languages

 
Support : Copyright © 2014. lets in kit up